TUYỂN DỤNG: CATEGORY SALES MANAGER – HANOI BASED
Essential Job Functions:
- Be capable of dealing with Key Accounts to drive the opportunities into sales.
- Be able to manage, control Timing, Staffing, deploy the promotion program and handle the customers within the assigned brands as per the Company’s vision & objectives
- Be responsible for setting up the suitable, sustainable sales team and healthy distribution Chanel to achieve the MCC (Mother & Child care) category & company’s objectives.
- Be responsible for achieving key sales objectives through the managing of multiple outlets and local sub-distributors and aggressively growing new accounts/distribution network.
- Be capable of managing the growth and development of new products and brand value within a defined market area
- Ensure that the brand integrity and business model of ethical fair dealings with existing and targeted accounts are never compromised.
- Have MCC orientation in career promotion objectives
- Execute monthly, quarterly and annual strategic business plan for achieving sales target of the assigned brands and keep pace with the timeline of achievements as well as to figure out the proper timely solution
- Work out promotion plans for regional area in conjunction with marketing and sales departments.
- Propose to the upper levels of management and sales strategies for improvement of certain product categories and/or customer groups based on market survey and competitor analysis.
- Build sustainable partnership relationship with all the local distributors and key accounts by emphasizing a Company’s brand and product value along with the support staff.
- Be able to deliver the in-house training and field coaching for staffs
- Field visits are a must to support and develop business and sales team.
- At least 3 years’ sales and account management experience in FMCG industries (Mother and Child Care is the first priority) as NSM or Senior RSM.
- The ideal candidate must be self-motivated, have oral & excellent written skills, verbal communication, strong leadership skills and good interpersonal skills
- Standardized marketing sense
- Excellent time management skills as well as very strong analytical and problem-solving skills, fast reaction and easy to be adapted to a new system/working environment change in positive ways.
- Good office skills, presentation skills are a must
- Male with age of 28-35.
- Fairly good looking and neat appearance.
- Education and Training Background: Economics/Business Administration or Marketing university degree,
- Experience: NSM or Senior RSM experience and at least 3 years experience in the management position of Mother and Child Care category.
- Good organization and management skills
- Strong leadership and team motivational skills
- Good Presentation skills
- Good Interpersonal Communication skills
- Good Coaching and Training skills
- Good Computer skills: Excel, words, PowerPoint and Internet
- Good English communication at least in reading & writing.
- A competitive paid with attractive allowance.
- Full-time labor contract.
- Training opportunities.
- Promotion chance.
- Professional working environment.
- Other employee events will be open in the interview.